Saturday, December 14, 2013

About me

   If you read the first post you may wonder to yourself, "Who is this guy?"
  
   This is the place to find that out, so lets get to the basics


 1--I am a boy (duh).

 2--I am in middle school, so I am still young and kinda have bad grammer...a little.

 3--I have 2 sisters, they both have blogs on blogger too so I might post the names of the blogs later.

 4--I am a Christian and try to follow Him.

 5--I live on a farm with two dogs, two cats, one fullgrown horse and one young foal, and a donkey.

 6--I don't know what to put here,

7--or here,

 8--and here,

 9--But i still want to make it to ten facts.

 10--So this is the third post on all my blogs so please look at those.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Dude! You should post more! I love reading them! You don't have to do anything about it, but I nominated you for the Sunshine Award, which pretty much means that your blog is awesome. You can read my blog post about it at: http://homeschooledauthor.blogspot.com/2014/01/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete